How to add Radio on your Facebook Page





•════••════•••════•••════••════•

█▓▒░ ►Follow Step by Step ◄ ░▒▓█


•════••════•••════•••════••════•

1. Go to facebook.com and Login your account

2. after login click this link https://apps.facebook.com/radiojar-plugins/



3. Click here Get it for radio station botton



4. choose your page and click Add Page Tab option after click radio tab is added on your page




5. Open your fb page and see radio plugin tab just click and click Administration panel






7. Write your radio name, choose radio logo, background and straming url of your radio and more detail as u like

My Streaming url : http://198.27.80.37:5152/1;

for any help contact me on facebook devilheart25252yahoo.com

Previous
Next Post »

2 comments

Click here for comments
Unknown
admin
1 February 2017 at 01:45 ×

Did not work on my facebook page. It was asking me to change the relative code to absolute code and I don't know what that means. Please help. Or is it because I am not using Radiojar shoutcast hosting for radio?

Reply
avatar
Thanks for your comment